One Day...

One day, I just want to wander about in the streets, carefree and lonely, lonely and all alone, all alone and quiet, quiet & peaceful.

One day, I want to stroll through the gardens of daisies, contemplating its beautiful petals.

One day, I want to chase the multilayered rays of the sun.

One day, I want to feel those clouds running over my hands.

One day, I want to sense the coldness of the snow on the mountains.

One day, I want to trap my shadow into the deepwaters. 

One day, I want to hang on the trees like monkeys.

One day, I want to eat nuts with squirrels

One day, I want to play with the butterflies.

One day, I want to swim with the jellyfish and sea jellies, leaving behind the sea horses.

One day, I want to discern this world; in its real terms...

~ Shrishti


Comments

  1. Mesmerizing,
    Filled me with imaginations up to the brim❤️✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment